Wateen Card Recharged in a Different Account

If you have mistakenly recharged W CARDS in some other account you just need to call at 111-365-111 for getting amount transferred to your account after some verification.Following verification is needed to get the amount back:
  1. Scanned copy of CNIC of account holder
  2. Scanned copy of W Cards recharged mistakenly in wrong account

hostgator coupon code